The following types of Services are planned and designed to offer under specialized treatment,
- Gynecology Care
- Cancer Screening
Local Health and preliminary Diagnostic Camps (With specialized doctors and health professionals)
- Referrals for detailed studies, diagnostics and caring prescriptions (Under the advanced facilities and specialized doctors/technicians of LOTUS Hospital)
- A Detailed Diagnostics of mainly 15 types of tests and examinations (Including cancer, tumors, HIV etc.)
Organising Community awareness activities to increase knowledge, awareness on cancers and its prevention. These activities will target all women (20-50 years). Before screening, women will be counseled about cancers, risk factors and prevention. Screening will be done by a team of community health volunteers who will be specifically trained on issues of cancers and referral. Women will be offered adequate information on the screening test, how it will be done.
- Awareness sessions and audio visual Presentation on Hygiene & Sanitation.
- Awareness sessions and audio visual presentation on Promotion of Family planning methods.
- Awareness sessions and Audio Visual Presentation on specified issues or local existing problems.
- Combating Malnutrition-Promotions of nutrition and balanced diet among Child & women
- Health/Awareness camps.
Green India Trust will adopt, work out and apply the following strategies and a fore-given in an effective way to address the issues identified here and they are:
- Strong awareness creation and health literacy with only focusing on ignorant, illiterate and disadvantaged communities of coastal/slum/tribal/vulnerable areas about each and every service, opportunity, available pregnant, post-delivery mothers, child care/protection and remedial facilities etc.,
- Conduct identifying sessions, camps and programmes and plan to extend appropriate service, in-house facilities, care, visits, check-ups and supply of free inputs for the ANC, PNC and NNC etc. utilizing the advanced facilities and services of Lotus Hospital.
- Utilize the camps and other above mentioned activities not only the project services to be facilitated, but also focus on educating people; especially women and girls about Reproductive.
- Ensure at least one antenatal checkup for all pregnant women in their second or third trimester by a physician/specialist.
- Improve the quality of care during ante-natal visits. This includes ensuring provision of the following services:
Identification and line-listing of high risk pregnancies based on obstetric/ medical history and existing clinical conditions.
Appropriate birth planning and complication readiness for each pregnant woman especially those identified with any risk factor or comorbid condition.
Special emphasis on early diagnosis, adequate and appropriate management of women with malnutrition.
Special focus on adolescent and early pregnancies as these pregnancies needs extra and specialized care.
- All applicable diagnostic services
- Screening for the applicable clinical conditions
- Appropriate management of any existing clinical condition such as Anaemia, Pregnancy induced hypertension, Gestational Diabetes etc.
- Appropriate counseling services and proper documentation of services rendered
- Additional service opportunity to pregnant women who have missed ante-natal visits
We obviously need to improve our failing healthcare system where costs are skyrocketing and the poor do not have the healthcare they need. Healthcare is a basic right of a human being which should be available for everyone and shouldn’t be treated as a commodity only for those who can spend money to buy the services. So Green India Trust should be conducted free medical camp for 3 to 6 Days a Weekly as per trust guide line. Before Camp Conduction, Green India Trust Camp Incharge Should Know About the Avenue of the Camp, Were Is Going To Be Conduct and When to Conduct.
Medical camps are solely serving humanity by taking care of the sick children and adults and giving them healthcare services for free. When the majority of hospitals and clinics are closed for the poor people leaving them to die from diseases, trauma and other health complications, free medical camps step in as their biggest hope. Even the poorest among us deserve the dignity of equal human rights which cannot be declined. Green India Trust conducting server free medical camps here the needed.
A health awareness programmes was conducted in the school and rural area by the Green India trust volunteers and specialized person and doctors.
- To create awareness about their basic rights, privileges and facilities conferred by the Government.
- To Educate the rural women on ante-natal, intra-natal and post – natal care.
- To create awareness and arrest and cessation of tobacco use and alcoholism
- Raise health awareness among the community and teach them to deal with communicable and noncommunicable.
- Register rare and severe cases and refer them to specialized centers.
- Evaluate the living conditions and determine the obstacles and challenges to work on solving their problems.
- Refer medical cases towards surgeries if required.
Established New Hospital:
Establishment of a Multi-Speciality Community Health Center (Multi-specialty Hospital),Health Education, Mobile Medical Care Unit Programme.
Intergrated Approach for Advanced and Affordable Basic Health Care/Treatment, Awareness Creation on Health Issues, Sanitation, Personal Health, Tobacco/Alcohol Effects and Action/Suport Services for Rural Poor through Mobile Medical Unit.Health care covers not merely medical care but also all aspects pro preventive care too.